EPS component waist line installation process flow:
Material preparation → base treatment → site positioning and setting out → installation of EPS components → installation of anchors → repair of reserved holes and joint treatment on board surface → organization of acceptance
2.1 base course treatment: it is required to be the same as the base course of EPS component between CB board.
2. According to the location of the center line of EPS, the location of the upper part and the center line of EPS are determined.
2.3 installation of EPS components:
1) When pasting EPS components, special bonding composite mortar should be used, with bonding area of 100%. Squeeze EPS components to make mortar overflow from the periphery. The width of bonding joint should not be more than 3mm. The bonding joint should be hooked along with bonding, the mortar joint should be full, and the surface of EPS components should be kept clean.
2) During installation, if splicing is required, the assembly size and angle shall be measured in advance, and the pre assembly shall be carried out at a flat place, and the gap shall not be greater than 3mm. When the special bonding composite mortar is used as the splicing bonding material, the mortar consistency can be slightly larger, and the full bonding method is adopted. When splicing, it is required to squeeze slightly and evenly to make the mortar joint meet the requirements.
3) After splicing, the mortar joint shall be leveled with a gray knife to make EPS components integrated. After drying, if there is surplus bonding mortar left at the joint of EPS components, sandpaper can be used for grinding.
2.4 installation of anchors:
1) Anchor installation should be carried out at least 24 hours after the board is glued;
2) Use an electric drill to drill holes inwards on the surface of EPS components, the depth into the wall shall not be less than 50 mm, and tap gently with a hammer to make it slightly lower than the board surface.
3) The number and location of anchors shall be determined according to the specification and size of EPS components, but no less than 5 anchors per square meter. Special attention shall be paid to any single board with an area less than 0.02 square meter, which must be fixed with anchors.
2.5 repair of reserved holes on board surface and joint treatment: the reserved installation space shall be repaired and leveled with anti crack mortar, and the joint of EPS component board shall be overlapped with 100 mm mesh cloth and strengthened with anti crack mortar.